• PAL

    2 years ago


    I would like to know if it is possible to insure a job against this type of thing. I know the builder is 'supposed' to be insured but if I wanted an extension, I would be very wary of builders as got ripped off in the past by a member of Federation of Master Builders, which I thought made them good but there is no come back. It would be good to have something akin to ABTA who would underwrite building work.

Report a comment

You are about to report a comment. Once reported, the comment will be sent to our moderation team. If the moderation team feel the comment is inappropriate, it will be removed.