Home and Away: Alf's Best Bits on 5*
There's only one Alf Stewart and, as he heads back to Summer Bay, we're celebrating some of his best moments in a special season of episodes on 5*.
There's only one Alf Stewart, and as he prepares for the chaos that awaits him in Summer Bay - watch his comeback when Home and Away returns to Channel 5 on 5 September - we're celebrating some of his best moments in a special season of episodes on 5*.
Yes, after playing out a feast of memorable Comebacks on 5* (22 - 26 August), tune in for a second week of fun as we continue our trip down Summer Bay memory lane every weeknight at 6pm. Read on for the schedule at-a-glance, and then stay tuned to the website for full episodes!
Alf's Best Bits
29 August - 2 September, weeknights at 6pm on 5*
- Mon 29 August (6pm): Episode 3421: Don is very concerned when Alf appears to be talking to somebody who isn’t there.
- Mon 29 August (6.30pm): Episode 3422: Don is dismayed when he arrives for dinner with Alf and finds three places set at the table, his friend adamant that Ailsa is back.
- Tue 30 August (6pm): Episode 3445: As the doctors try to revive him, Alf hovers above them in spirit, with Ailsa by his side.
- Tue 30 August (6.30pm): Episode 3844: Alf’s mind is on Viv as Dani and Scott visit her in hospital, and he requests to see her again.
- Wed 31 August (6pm): Episode 3845: Alf shares a heartfelt and tearful reunion with Viv.
- Wed 31 August (6.30pm): Episode 3891: Alf orchestrates a rescue effort after Summer Bay is struck by a devastating plane crash.
- Thu 1 September (6pm): Episode 3893: In the aftermath of the plane disaster, Alf decides to reveal his true relationship to Ric.
- Thu 1 September (6.30pm): Episode 3894: Alf faces the aftermath of coming clean to Ric and begins to fear the worst when he goes missing.
- Fri 2 September (6pm): Episode 4000: Current and former Summer Bay residents gather for the celebration of the year, blissfully naive to the deadly event that is about to befall them.
- Fri 2 September (6.30pm): Episode 4001: Alf sits alone in the hospital corridor, still trying to comprehend the horror that unfolded just a few hours earlier - and its fatal consequences.