Neighbours

Sneak peek of the Kapoors' new home

Spoiler alert! The Kapoors are set to move into a new home in Erinsborough, and we've got our hands on a sneak peek.

Neighbours' newest family, the Kapoors, have officially moved into Ramsay Street, and we've got our hands on a sneak peek of their new abode.

No prizes for guessing which house they have taken over, but how, when and why they come to be the proud new owners will all be revealed in upcoming episodes.

To create a homely feeling, Menik Gooneratne, who plays Priya Kapoor, brought some of her own family photos to decorate the set.

'Although I’m officially at work, having photos of my parents and grandparents taken when they lived in Sri Lanka makes it feel more like home,' says Menik, who was born in England and settled in Australia when she was eight-years-old.

Recently married in real life, Menik joined the cast of Neighbours last year, along with Sachin Joab as on-screen husband Ajay and Coco-Jacinta Cherian as teen daughter Rani.

'I love the way the family have been introduced to Ramsay Street and there is a lot in store for them which I’m very excited about,' Menik adds.

Comments (32)

• Maeg

3 months ago

Maeg

I feel really sorry for the rest of the Kapoor Family when Priya died in the expostion

• Bobbie(england)

Bobbie(england)

Sorry Troy is leaving, they have't given him much of a chance, he only wants to SEE his son, I used to see the actor in Home & Away years ago, Why when some one new comes along they go, I wish they would get rid of a few of the original

• Bobbie

Bobbie

I love the show but my message removed sorry if I offended, I watch it without fail I live in the UK

• Bobbie

Bobbie

I still love this show I have watched it since it started, Paul hasn't changed , goodness how many rooms have these houses the latest girl to just walk into the doctors house I think she is rather unpleasant and a user Iknow who Dad treated her badly, but she should go and live with him.

• comment is awaiting moderation

• pirate

pirate

When will Paul realise that strong dark haired women are not going to fall for his charms for long?

• NeighboursAU

NeighboursAU

Basically, when Troy leaves, Lucas and Vanessa will move into his house, and Kate will go to The Robinson's house. The Kapoors then buy Kate's house after the salvos ask for money but she doesn't have any cause she invested it in Dial A Kyle for Lou. Lou will probably just be in and out in Vanessa and Lucas' new house.

• comment is awaiting moderation

• GillianH81

GillianH81

Kate moves in with Paul, Sophie and Andrew, when the Salvos want their money back and Lucas and Vanessa move into No. 32,

• Kart Durai

Kart Durai

Wow, Menik's pics are great. Neighbors looks like it trying to appeal to more people due to low ratings on TEN

• GillianH81

GillianH81

@Sally, If Kate moves in with Rhys, Jade and Kyle it will be a easier for Sheila to push Kate & Kyle together and cause more drama.

• Rebecca Tomlinson

Rebecca Tomlinson

@GillianH81, where will Lou live too? As remember Lou lives in Number 24. And I doubt Kate will move in Number 26 if Jade knows that Kate is in love with Kyle.

• GillianH81

GillianH81

I reckon Kate will move in withJade, Rhys and Kyle and Lucas and Vanessa will move into No. 32 when Troy leaves.

• lottie

lottie

WOW...the room looks totally different!!! I love that Menik got her own photos...its a nice touch!! :)

• Lauren

Lauren

Gill stop ruinning everything!

• Karrothehehe

Karrothehehe

jade n kate in same house yeh, doubt it

• Sally Byrne

Sally Byrne

But where will Sheila live?? And I don't think Kate will move in Number 26 if Jade finds out about Kate's in love with Kyle. And where will Lou live?

• GillianH81

GillianH81

So who will live in NO. 32 when Troy leaves? Unless kate & Vanessa move into No. 32 and Lucas moves into No. 26.

Blank_avatar