• i.c.

    over 2 years ago


    'Clive' as far as I could tell you would just need a digital tv card for the pc and the software which was called 'mythbuntu' although I think there is other software around too.

Report a comment

You are about to report a comment. Once reported, the comment will be sent to our moderation team. If the moderation team feel the comment is inappropriate, it will be removed.